Goods to make any party great.
Since the beginning, Paperless Post has helped people host parties and events better and smarter with our convenient, best-in-class online invitations and informative blog posts with creative party ideas. Now we’re taking it a step further, and we couldn’t be more thrilled to invite you along for the ride. Introducing Paperless Post Party Shop, a new place to find unique party supplies and decor to elevate your next fête.
“We’ve taken great care to source the best of the best decor and supplies—the kind that’ll take any party from good to great,” says CEO James Hirschfeld. “A big part of that is introducing Paperless Post users to our suppliers’ truly joyous products, from established favorites like Meri Meri to emerging vendors like Living Colorfully—which makes these insanely beautiful decorative disco balls.” Did he say disco balls? Count us in.
We’re celebrating the grand opening of the Party Shop fully stocked with extra-special accoutrements for six kinds of get-togethers: birthday parties for kids and adults, showers for brides and babies, outdoor parties, and cocktail/dinner parties. Within our “walls,” you’ll find party supplies and decor to match your invitations, your theme, your colors, and the overall tone of your event.
And it’s only the beginning. We hope you’ll join us as we continue to expand our selection of goods to make all your parties great.
For now, we’ve taken a thorough inventory of our special little shop to bring you the must-have supplies, decor, and little-something extras that’ll make your party one to remember—no matter what kind of gathering you’re hosting. Read on.
Party supplies lists for any type of party
Kid’s Birthday Party
Your kid (and their guests) will go cuckoo for these inventive party supplies.
1. Eye-catching servingware – Thematic plates, bowls, and cups take the cake at any kids’ party—literally.
2. Unique balloons – Interesting mylars and balloon garlands add a certain levity to an event, wouldn’t you say?
5. Easy-peasy Party Kit – Our cohesive kids’ Party Kits are the most convenient way to stay on-theme (and not miss anything important).
Shop Party Kits
Whatever your kid’s birthday party theme, we’ve got fun invitations they’ll love.
“Animal House” by Rifle Paper Co for Paperless Post; “Mermaid Lagoon” by Meri Meri for Paperless Post; “Dig It” by Meri Meri for Paperless Post.
Adult Birthday Party
Celebrating a big birthday? Here’s what to have on hand.
2. Mood lighting – Turn down the ceiling lamp and light up some statement candles.
3. Grownup napkins – The fabric variety is both sophisticated and better for the earth.
4. Big balloons – Fact: No one grows out of loving large floating objects.
5. Something with sparkle – The ultimate celebratory photo op.
Whatever vibe you’re going for, our beautiful adult birthday party invitations are bound to excite.
“Looney Birthday” by Paperless Post; “New Party Hat” by The Indigo Bunting for Paperless Post; “Sparkling and Swinging” by Paperless Post.
Everything you need to welcome the newest member of your crew.
2. Pitchers with personality – All the better to pour some tea and mom-mosas.
3. Pretty plates – You may want to plan the whole shower around these dishes—we don’t blame you.
4. Standout centerpiece – Something to dress up the table, whether it’s live flowers or something reusable.
5. Great garlands – Hang one of these and make any space look instantly more celebratory.
From sweet creatures to pink and blue, we’ve got baby shower invitations the parents-to-be-will adore.
“Precious Package”, “Baby Cake”, and “Peach Posies” by Paperless Post.
Surprise the bride-to-be with a shower that’s both romantic and a little cheeky.
1. Novelty cocktail napkins – From pretty to kitschy… go with it and have fun.
2. Flowers everywhere – Lovely beyond words and guaranteed not to wilt.
3. Beautify the bride – The queen of the day deserves her own special crown.
4. Pretty plates – All the better for eating cake and macarons.
5. Clinkable drinkware – Toast the happy couple with reusable, break-proof “glasses.”
Invite all her loved ones to celebrate with lush bridal shower invitations that hint at what’s to come.
“Main Squeeze” and “Something Bridal” by Paperless Post; “Tresco” by Liberty for Paperless Post.
Fool-proof outdoor festivities with these summertime party must-haves.
1. Tasty tablecloths – Elevate any surface—even that old splintered picnic table in the park.
2. Very good vessels – Your days of using shiny red cups are over, friend. We promise you won’t miss them.
3. Silly straws – Make any tropical drink (or glass of water) instantly more exciting.
4. Cool pool floats – Sorry noodles, but the truth is… you’re better off in a bowl.
5. Platters and plates – For serving burgers and dogs, and then actually eating them.
From the beach to your backyard, take it outside with party invitations that feel so summery.
“Palmier Nouveau,” “Splashy Chair,” and “Brat Stars” by Paperless Post.
Dinner and Cocktails
Mix things up at your next dinner or cocktail party with unique decor and supplies.
1. A place for us – Help guests find their seat with gilded cards.
2. Labels they’ll love – Let everyone know what you’re serving without speaking a word.
Try: Chalkboard Toppers.
3. Cute cutlery – To fancy-up those non-finger food items.
4. Friendly competition – Your favorite game in college grows up (but only slightly).
Try: Prosecco Pong.
5. Light the way – Tapered candles and statement holders always get things glowing.
Ready to invite your favorites over for a meal and martinis? Here are some great invitations.
“Opulent” by Schumacher for Paperless Post; “Pantry” by The Indigo Bunting for Paperless Post; and “Creole Gumbo” by Paperless Post.
Invitations + party supplies, a match made in party heaven
Planning and hosting a party or event is easier than ever thanks to Paperless Post. Just choose your perfect invitations, customize to your heart’s content, and send them out whichever way you choose—via email, text message, or shareable link! Choose a stationery-inspired design for a more classic look, or keep things casual with animated Flyers.
Then, head to the Party Shop and pick up some memorable supplies and decor to bring your party theme to life! No matter what look you’re going for, you’ll find something you and your guests will love at the Party Shop. There’s a reason we call our stuff “the goods that make a party great”—click the link below to see for yourself.
Note: Paperless Post Party Shop shipping is only available in the continental US.