Julia & Kempton's Virtual Wedding
Hosted byWedfuly Virtual Weddings
2020 & the current pandemic have affected so many people we're just grateful to have a reason to celebrate, and want to share our big day with you in the safest way we can. Celebrating our union in Grenada was the original plan, but the safety of our family & friends is our priority. We'll still create a unique, engaging & fun experience for us all on our anniversary (Cinco de Mayo!) -- Let's make it a great one, together! Join us online at the Zoom link provided for our Wedding Ceremony.
- 7:30pm — Ceremony
- 8:00pm — Our First Dance
- 8:15pm — Dance Party --- Put on your dancing shoes! Celebrate in song and dance with the newlyweds!
- 8:30pm - Cake Cutting
8:45pm - Bouquet Raffle --- You've got to be in it to win it! Remember to submit your lucky number when you RSVP to have a chance to "catch" the bouquet! ( The bride will randomly select the winner, lottery style, and the winner will receive the bouquet in the mail)
- 9:00pm - Toast to Newlyweds --- Grab your glasses and drinks of choice during the Intermission!
- 9:15pm - Social Hour --- Time to share you congratulations & warm wishes with the newlyweds in a more intimate setting.
Dress to Impress and get ready for selfies! This will be a fully attended wedding and you'll have plenty opportunities for camera time, from our group photo, to Wedding toasts and maybe there will even be a Kiss Cam! 💋
- Fully engage with our couple on their big day & maximize your virtual wedding experience!
- Custom zoom background 🎥 (provided when you log in)
- Bouquet raffle (for single ladies) 💐