Stay Wild Denver
Hosted byAmerican Wild Horse Campaign and Gallery 6
Please join the American Wild Horse Campaign (AWHC) for an intimate and exclusive fundraising benefit, Stay Wild Denver. Featuring the art of Scott Wilson, Open Photographer of the Year for the Sony World Photography Awards; along with film, conversation, food, and drink to support AWHC's mission to protect America's wild horses and the western public lands where they roam. RSVP ONLY.
HELP WILD HORSES AND BURROS
The American Wild Horse Campaign (AWHC) is a nonprofit organization fighting to ensure the future of America's iconic wild horses and burros and the Western public lands where they roam. We work to reform the cruel and costly federal wild horse and burro roundup program and replace it with humane management that keeps wild horses and burros wild, protected, and free.
We are a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible #47-4014696.
- Doors at 4:45 pm. Remarks fom key Colorado political leaders at 5:45. Program at 6:15 pm.
- Preview of Mustang Grit a documentary short about Wilson’s journey from wildlife photographer and Stage 4 cancer survivor to a leading advocate for wild horse conservation in Colorado. Followed by remarks and Q&A with Wilson
- Art Exhibit - Wild Unfree with a portion of art sale proceeds to benefit AWHC.
- An online silent auction featuring one-of-a-kind experiences, art and more.
- Wine by sponsor Dunstan Wines, Mustang Margaritas with mezcal by sponsor, Madre Mezcal. Beer from local brewery, Grateful Gnome. Food by Taco Block.
- Parking: There is plenty of on-street parking in the Arts District. The Su Teatro N+S parking lots have 60 spots available and is between $2-5 for daily parking.