Payment & Billing
- How do I purchase coins?
- How do I know which coin package I should purchase?
- How do I access my order history?
- How do I buy multiple packages of Coins at once?
- Which credit cards does Paperless Post accept?
- Adding and removing credit cards
- Special pricing for charities and non-profits
How do I purchase coins?
If you would like to make a purchase, you can click the Cart button or the number of Coins currently in your account in the top right corner of your screen. You can purchase Coins using your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card.
How do I know which coin package I should purchase?
Once you have finished designing your card and filling out your recipient list, you will be able to click the Buy Now button on your card’s Delivery page. You have the option of buying the suggested amount of Coins which will be enough Coins for your current mailing or you can purchase a greater number of Coins to cover any future mailings. The more Coins you buy at once, the less the cost per Coin - so the larger the package, the greater the value!
Review the payment and refund policy for Coins here.
How do I access my order history?
- 1. Place your mouse over your email address in the top right corner of your screen. Select "Account Settings" from the drop down menu.
- 2. Click on the "Order History" tab in the heading.
- 3. On your Order History page, you will see a list of all of the transactions associated with your account.
- 4. Click "View Order" to see the receipt for your purchase.
How do I buy multiple packages of Coins at once?
You can purchase multiple packages of coins by clicking on the number of coins you currently have in your account in the upper right corner of your page. You can then select each package of coins that you want to purchase by clicking Add to Cart. You will see each package appear in your cart before moving forward. Once you're ready to purchase, you can click the Cart button at the top of your page and then click Check out.
Which credit cards does Paperless Post accept?
Paperless Post accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards.
Adding and removing credit cards
A credit card is only added to your account once you have made a purchase with it, and is done so automatically; you cannot add it ahead of time.
You can remove a credit card from your account at any time.
Place your mouse on My Account at the top right corner of your screen. Here you can select "Credit Cards" from the drop down menu. You can then click "Delete this card" to the right of the credit card you'd like to remove. This action is permanent and cannot be undone.
Special pricing for charities and non-profits
Contact us about special discounts for eligible charities and non-profit organizations (U.S. only/ documentation required).