- Can I customize the front of my envelope?
- Can I add a logo to my card? Can I add a logo to my envelope?
- What if I want to place my motif on the middle of the paper or between lines of text?
- What if I want to use a card I designed outside of the site?
- How do I include a link on my invitation or card?
- Can I sell tickets or collect donations through my invitation?
- Can I change a card to a different color that isn't offered on the site?
Can I customize the front of my envelope?
You can change your stamp, postmark, font style, and font color on the front of the envelope, in addition to changing the envelope and liner. You can learn more about how to customize your envelope here.
Can I add a logo to my card? Can I add a logo to my envelope?
You can add a logo to any card on the site. You can add your logo to your account by clicking Store Your Logo on the Paperless Post homepage. Once your logo has been added to your account, you can add it to your card by clicking Add Image and then Add Logo. You can only have one logo on each card in your mailing.
Click to enlarge.
Logos can only be placed in six standardized spots on the paper: in all four corners and in the center of the top and bottom of the card. The logo cannot be placed in the middle of the page. Moving the logo by dragging and dropping it on the card will automatically snap the logo into place. If you would like to place your logo elsewhere on the card or add multiple logos to one card, please contact our support team for assistance.
It is not possible to add your logo to the envelope.
What if I want to place my motif on the middle of the paper or between lines of text?
Motifs can only be placed in six standardized spots on the paper: in all four corners and in the center of the top and bottom. The motif cannot be placed in the middle of the page. Moving the motif by dragging and dropping it on the card will automatically snap the motif into place.
What if I want to use a card I designed outside of the site?
Paperless Post does not currently support the automated use of non-Paperless Post creative materials on the site. Contact Us with any inquiries regarding custom work.
How do I include a link on my invitation or card?
Links typed directly on an invitation or card cannot be made active or live, since clicking anywhere on the paper will bring your recipient to the reply page to either RSVP or leave a comment.
If you have a link you need to add to your card, there are two options:
- 1. On the Details page, you may use the “Additional information to Guests” text box in the bottom section to include a link which will display a clickable link on the Messages page of your card. This should be used if you must collect RSVPs on Paperless Post.
- 2. We have a feature which allows you to enter your own link to direct your guests to another site. You have the option on the Details page under Type of Mailing to select "a card that links to another website." This will turn your reply card into a clickable link that will direct your recipients to your outside site. You won't be able to track RSVPs on Paperless Post, but if you're not looking to do so, this should work out for you. If you do need to use our Tracking feature, you will have to leave the card as an invitation and just add your link in the Additional information text box on the Details page.
You can preview how each works on the Preview page to see which option is right for you.
Note.: Remember to include the "http://" before the URL if it does not have "www." at the beginning of it, otherwise the system will not recognize it as a link.
Can I sell tickets or collect donations through my invitation?
If you set up your own ticketing site or tracking system and have a URL, you can link your card to that site. Choose “a card that links to another website” from the mailing type in the response card section of your card's Design page. You will then be able to enter your information on the Details page, after clicking the Save and Next buttons. The reply card will have a button that takes the viewer to the website you specify.
Please note that you will not be able to track RSVPs on Paperless Post when you change your Type of Mailing to a Card that links to another website, since these options remove your reply card and replace it with a link. You will only be able to see who opened the card on your Tracking page
Can I change a card to a different color that isn't offered on the site?
If you see a card on the site that you love but we don't offer it in the specific color you're looking for, please contact us to find out whether we can create the card in a different color for you for a custom fee. This only applies to PAPER orders. Please note that we will never be able to change the colors or design of a card that was designed by one of our design partners, such as Mr. Boddington's Nephew or kate spade new york.